Thank you for your interest in Daytrippers! Before submitting your application, please review our Frequently Asked Questions section carefully.
Timelines for Applications
There are three distinct sessions for which teachers can apply for trips. Please see the important dates outlined below, as we have amended some of these dates for the 2016-2017 school year.
|Trip Date||Application Deadline||Approval Deadline||Receipt Submission Deadline||Payments Mailed|
|Your school’s trip must be completed within the dates below.||Your application for a trip must be received by this date.||Daytrippers will advise whether your application has been approved or declined by this date.||Receipts must be received by this date, in order to be reimbursed. If your receipts are submitted after this date, we cannot guarantee reimbursement.||Your reimbursement will be mailed by this date.|
|Session 1||September 1 – December 31||October 31, 2016||November 6, 2016||December 31, 2016||January 31, 2017|
|Session 2||January 1 – March 31||February 15, 2017||March 1, 2017||April 30, 2017||May 31,
|Session 3||April 1 –
|May 15, 2017||June 2, 2017||June 30, 2017||August 1,
Before submitting an application, please review our Frequently Asked Questions . Please also ensure your trip meets our Trip Criteria, outlined below. This will ensure your application is reviewed as quickly as possible!
We are very pleased to have implemented a new application system, available HERE . While you will need to update your contact information in this new system, we are confident that you will find it simple and easy to use!
Questions and Feedback
- The name of your school
- The details of your trip; and
- The date of your application (if applicable)
We will respond to your inquiry within 7 days.
Please note that the only email address that is monitored is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send any questions, receipts or other information to any other Daytrippers email address as they are not monitored.
Trip Selection Criteria
- Must be a Canadian school for grades K-8. Daytrippers does not fund high school trips.
- Trip destinations must be located in Canada.
- Schools must clearly demonstrate need for financial assistance.
- Trip requested must align with the Ministry curriculum. Where unclear, a member of our team may seek clarification from you.
- Amount requested must not exceed $20 per child.
- Daytrippers does not fund overnight trips.