What We Do
- Daytrippers is a non-profit children’s charity formed in Toronto by a group of young professionals wanting to give back to the community.
- We raise funds for trips to recognized educational and cultural institutions for school groups in lower-income and far-reaching areas.
- We target students in Grades 1 to 8: these students are old enough to benefit from school trips, but young enough to require both staffing and financial assistance.
- We assist students in need from school boards across Ontario, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Alberta and P.E.I.
- Daytrippers was founded in 2000.
- Daytrippers has sent more than 100,000 students on unique educational trips.
- Daytrippers is staffed entirely by volunteers – we pay no salaries.
- Approximately 97 cents out of every dollar raised goes directly to funding school trips.
- Daytrippers is a registered charitable organization: BN#88489 6929 RR0001.